hALOo2 & As$alaMualaikum ,,..
wo0t w0ot ....i'm a new 'baby' A.K.A new member in this blogging arena !!. HEEHAHA ...;P
i used to be cute like this baby,,,hikihik :)
FO0d?FO0D?FO0d?"kr0ok kriukk kro0k..." .My stomach starts to sing & trying to say..." i'm hungry!!" suddenly i thought about one of my favourite food which is KUEH 'CEK MEK'. auwww,,super duper YUMMY!! i LOVE it very muachh...>3)
all right..let's talk about food..
this is my favourite 'cek mek'
it's appearance may look bad, but trust me if you try it by yourself, you wouldn't forget the taste of this kueh.
ok, i knew some of you don't even know deeply about this kueh..i will share the recipe of this delicious kueh & you may try it at your home...heheheww (>,<) ]
- 1 kg of wheat flour
- 500 gm of sweet potatoes -boiled & mashed
- a pinch of salt
- sugar (for the core)
- Boil the sweet potatoes until it becomes soft. Then, mashed the potatoes while they are still hot. After that, add some flour and a pinch of salt into the dough.
- Next, knead the dough and shape it into oval. And don't forget to fill it's center with sugar.
- Lastly, heat oil and fry the 'cek mek'. When it's colour turns dark orange, lift and drain it from the frying pan. And now it is ready to serve. It's finger licking good.. 0:
ok now let's proceed to western food.. i am SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE crazier !! auummn yummeh =,=
arrggghh....it's very very ho h0 liao
WAHAHA.. i'm also craving for 'ROTI JALA'..uwaaa.it's very nice to have this right now since my stomach keep singing.it is one of my favourite food during Eid..:D
and now i'm presenting you 'roti jala' made by my own..tadaa..!!
AHHAA...lastly not to forget my finger licking food which is 'KERANG REBUS SOS ISTIMEWA'. This is one of my favourite menu especially during Ramadhan..For the sake of my beloved fans, I will share with you the secret recipe behind this 'KERANG REBUS SOS ISTIMEWA'.
- 3 kg of fresh clam
- 1 packet of chilli boh
- 1 shallot of ground onion
- 20 shallot of minced garlic
- 5 cm of ginger
- 25 seeds of chilli padi
- *1 cup of fried and blended ground nut
- 2 cups of plain water
- 3 teaspoon of vinegar
- Seasoning powder
1) Boil the clams until it is cooked.
2) To make the sauce, mix the 'chilli boh', plain water and all the ingredients that have been grounded into the wok.
3) When the mixture are almost boiled, add the vinegar, salt, sugar and seasoning powder. When the sauce is ready, it can be eaten withe the boiled clams.